Great performance!


Went for a lunch  Break (Dance Performance) today .This is the project organized by school, it aims to inspire through cultural events on our campus and it has been start from last year.(P.S, I really Love Umea U though it’s not the top-est school in the world, it’s the best school in my heart,Always)There are also some performances or show or even book review talks every week .Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to attend every activity. For this one, I have been waiting for and looking forward so long, as I am really interested in Dancing though I am not even qualified for a beginner dancer, but I will learn it one day.
Anyway, today's theme is Love and Hate, the main idea is Love and Hate are two extreme feeling ,like two side of the same coin and it takes people a lot of energy to get involved with this emotion.

Tove is the dancer. I was so impressed by her passion to dancing and I can feel that. After the performance, I did a causal talk with her; wanna get to know more about the idea and story behind. If there is any misunderstanding of the show/concept/everything ,I apologize for my bad memory and please let me Know. 
 The design of the stage is so simple, there is one reason for that: Let the (different) music, dancer’s movement & facial expression, and Audience’s own imagination determine their own interpretation. When Tove shared this reason with me, my response was “Wawooo,this is so Swedish, as longer as you want ,you can imagine everything ,which is hardly found this concept in the big cities ,since so many rules are there.’ 
I was attracted by the wound when I saw Tove. Obviously, I interpreted it as ‘When we are in Love, we may get hurt ‘.Then the music started changing, so as Tove’s facial expression and her movement. Some of the movements were the actions we would take in a Love relationship, at that moment; I was still wondering what's message behind. Later on, there were more and more Unknown movements & even the same action can take different movement. For Example, Tove was trying crossed all those ups and down of the white “carpet”, she also dipped her foot in between, I was totally got lost so I let myself lay back and just enjoyed her dancing. 

She was trying to answer a question about the dress design. I apologized for my bad memory and I was too concentrated on photography, I didn't really hear the answer.

How do you get the idea/inspiration?
Tove:Everywhere, any time  
After the show, I think about my business idea, the idea that I Love so much so I was too terrified to bring it to the bank before. Don’t wanna lose it so I protected it by slowing down my design progress, and I didn’t realize by doing so, I also set the boundaries for my idea. Then one day I was fed up with No breakthrough and I want to let my idea be free. No more boundaries even though that means I will lose it one day, I Love this idea even more though it’s risking my own feeling in the future now. 

Adore Tove's Charming smile with self confidence and warmness feeling, like the sunshine which can always light up people’s life. Tack for idag and Jag tycker att det är jättebra !


Free your own creativity/imagination by forgetting your gender, age, income, physical ability, social status and roles. Since
  Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.  ---- Albert Einstein


這個網誌中的熱門文章

愛情迷思。

一些生活。

Waiting list Girl